Banana Pecan Pancakes (GF and DF)!
These pancakes were so delicious. Plus they are dairy and gluten free. Woo hoo!
1/2 c tapioca flour
1/2c coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
3/4 c coconut/almond milk (I used full fat canned coconut milk)
1 banana, sliced
1/2 c pecans, chopped
1. Preheat griddle or skillet to medium heat. In a medium bowl combine eggs, vanilla, honey/maple syrup, and coconut/almond milk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Add the banana and pecans to the mixture and stir. If your batter is too thick, add extra coconut or almond milk.
5. Pour mixture onto skillet. When pancakes begin to bubble, flip and cook an additional minute to two minutes. Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
Makes about 8 pancakes.